The CONTENT that the USERS may post on YOUFOOT is likely to reveal, under their sole responsibility, their identity, their nationality, their sportive preferences, their physical characteristics, their sportive career and or their income. By providing such information, all non obligatory, the concerned USER shows its will and consequently his explicit agreement to the data processing of “sensitive data” by Youfoot Ltd and take in charge freely the exclusive responsibility of it.
The rights and guarantees of the USERS of YOUFOOT abide with the Data Protection Act of 1998, the Instruction 95/46/CE of October the 24th 1995 on the protection of personal data and privacy in electronic communications.
In accordance with those legal provisions, each USER may, by postal mail sent to Youfoot Ltd, European Continental Office, 25 Leith Mansions, Grantully Road, London W9 1LQ, United Kingdom, or by its profile page on YOUFOOT ask to access to its information in order to modify, delete or forbid one or more uses by Youfoot Ltd of it.
Article II – When do we collect personal data?
The USER is providing personal information when he subscribes to YOUFOOT and requests a Membership. He creates a profile, getting candidate for a match, he participates to a lottery, he answers a poll, he participates to chats, he acquires a product available on YOUFOOT. It occurs that some information is obligatory to participate to parts of YOUFOOT.
Article III – What sort of information do we request?
For the purpose of the present policy, the whole personal information collected from you is hereunder ‘Data’. By ‘Data’, youfoot ltd means all your personal data, that you willingly provide at the opening of your YOUFOOT account or which are collected in the framework of your use of YOUFOOT. The Data encompasses:
- The Subscription data, which you transmit at your subscription to YOUFOOT and request of Membership: your pseudo, password, name, sex, place of birth, date of birth, city, country, language, picture, sportive preferences and a valid e-mail address. This Subscription data is public excepted your password, sex, place of birth, and e-mail. As contributor to YOUFOOT, it is your responsibility to ensure that this data is exact and complete.
- The Use data, which is collected automatically when you connect on YOUFOOT. This sole data doesn’t permit to identify you. It is also possible that we store anonymous data concerning your use of YOUFOOT via an automated tracing process (navigation and search history). In any case, the Use data is aggregated data and consequently anonymous. You can oppose to the storage of such data (but you will not be able anymore to use some parts of YOUFOOT), by modifying the options of your navigation program.
- The Profile data, which contains your preferred teams, your preferred players, your preferred venues, your preferred competitions, your preferred CONTENT and the teams, players, venues or competitions you have created on YOUFOOT. This data is public and accessible to all USERS of YOUFOOT, what you agree with.
- The Player data, which contains your information as a player and which you only submit if choose to be a “Member-player” or to create your own “player” profile. Such information as name, picture, place of birth, date of birth, career specifications are part of the player data. This data is public and accessible to all USERS of YOUFOOT and may be edited by them too, what you agree with.
- The Payment data is collected during the online payment process of the services proposed by youfoot ltd or its partners: name, first name, company, credit card type, credit card number, address. This data aren’t public. During the credit card payment, you benefit from the security system of youfoot ltd:
- The transaction is done between you and Paypal, known for its trustworthiness for Internet transactions. The transaction is encrypted (encrypting process SSL).
- To enter a card number on YOUFOOT is not dangerous. YOUFOOT uses a secured process, recognizable by two signs:
- A little padlock on Internet Explorer, a key on blue pattern or a open padlock that closes on Firefox
- The http:// of the Internet site address becomes https:// (“s” standing for “secured”)
Article IV – Who has got access to this Data?
The information collected at your subscription to YOUFOOT and your subscription to services proposed by youfoot ltd are used to offer you various services. All precaution has been taken on our databases for archiving your personal data in a secured environment. Sole some of our employees have access to your information, which are available solely in case of need. The personal data provided at your subscription will not be available to third parties, neither transmitted, nor sold or exchanged, except in the following cases and if you are previously informed, and having agreed, or in absence of opposition of your part.
Youfoot ltd may sometime share general social demographical non nominative data with selected partners enabling them to focus their advertising (by categories such as age, sex, etc...). In these cases, we will not transmit any information permitting to identify you.
The Data is available on YOUFOOT, on the Internet, by e-mail (newsletters) or by mobile phone. Furthermore, this Data is likely to be broadcasted by youfoot ltd or by partners to persons interested by YOUFOOT, by the mean of newsletters or Other services or by all electronic communication means (e-mail, SMS, etc.).
Except in the aforementioned cases, youfoot ltd doesn’t communicate the Data to other persons than the USERS, youfoot ltd and its partners proposing services on YOUFOOT. Notwithstanding, it is possible that youfoot ltd would like to communicate the Data to other people, that for instance, have products, services or opportunities that could be useful for you. In this case, the USER will have to give its express consent to youfoot ltd for the exploitation of the Data (for instance data aggregators or data resellers).
Youfoot ltd may also provide information to a USER on legal request, such as a claim or a court injunction, or any other demand complying with the applicable laws. Youfoot ltd provides no information as long as we don’t have any certainty that the asked information. Furthermore, youfoot ltd is complying with the applicable laws. Furthermore we may share an account or other information that we estimate necessary to comply with the law, protect the interest or goods of youfoot ltd, and prevent illegal activities on YOUFOOT or using the trademark “Youfoot” or for preventing any imminent physical damage. This may include to share information with other firms, legal counsels, authorities.
Article V – What is the aim of this data processing?
The Data is only processed in the framework of the above mentioned purposes and more generally in order to comply with the applicable laws in effect.
For the Subscription data: This data is necessary for creating and managing your profile and for your use of YOUFOOT, and notably the posting, storing and sharing of CONTENT, as well as for applying to comment the matches;
For the Use data: This data permits to generate statistics related to the visiting of YOUFOOT or eventually to restrict territorially the access to some CONTENTS or some parts of YOUFOOT in function of your country. This information may be used for optimizing the functioning and improvement of the quality of YOUFOOT and the efficiency of the marketing and advertising campaigns.
For the Payment data: This data is necessary for youfoot ltd and its contractors for honoring your requests.
For the Profile data: This data is used to permit you to be known in the network YOUFOOT, and permits youfoot ltd to propose you the more adapted services to your preferences. This data may be used to optimize the functioning and improve the quality of YOUFOOT and the efficiency of advertising and marketing campaigns.
For the Player data: This data is used to permit you to be known as a player in the network YOUFOOT and permits youfoot ltd to connect you with soccer professionals.
Article VI – Links to Other services
Youfoot ltd doesn’t permit to minors of less than 13 years old to use YOUFOOT. Youfoot ltd doesn’t collect personal data of minors of less than 13 years old persons.
Concerning minors from 13 to 18 years old, they are authorized to use YOUFOOT. Youfoot ltd recommends notwithstanding that they communicate the Data under the control of a responsible adult.
Article VII - Merger, Acquisition, Clearance
In the case where youfoot ltd would be subject to a merger, acquisition or clearance, the Data can be transferred to the purchaser or the creditors, these take responsibility for the obligations of the AGREEMENT. Youfoot ltd would not be liable in any case for the infringement by the purchasers or creditors of obligations of the AGREEMENT.