At YouFoot, you’ll find very powerful tools. But, don’t forget: “with great powers comes great responsibilities".
Rules are part of the game.
Here are a few principles we live by:
Rules are part of the game.
Here are a few principles we live by:
- Our aim is to empower our members and together to build a free football community
- We won’t sell data about you such as emails, etc.
- We won’t spam you and you can always control in your preferences what kind of emails you will get from us
- We will carefully review user feedback and continue to improve YouFoot
- YouFoot membership is free and will remain free!
(Should you ever be unhappy about our services, you are free to deactivate your account)
- Content you contribute to will be free to use under Creative Commons
- Respect copyright and avoid prohibited contents when you contribute to YouFoot
- You will communicate truthful information about yourself
- Respect other member and generally make sure you follow our Community rules
- You will do your best to report truthful facts and information
- Stay as long as possible on Youfoot and give us feedback :)
Welcome on Youfoot, owned by the british company « youfoot ltd », registered under n°5964155, with its registered office at 25 Leith Mansions, Grantully Road, London W9 1LQ, United Kingdom.
Youfoot.com is an inventive and original site, an encyclopedia of soccer that proposes applications generating statistics and multilingual commentaries, hosting multimedia content you are uploading, and enabling you to create a profile, news feeds, send messages, create and describe teams, players, competitions and soccer matches.
The use of the Internet site “youfoot.com”, its functionalities, its databases, its services and all its components, included the applications “Playcom”, “Expertcom” », « Colorcom », « Stadium chat », « Dictionnary », « Jersey editor », « Youfoot map », « News feed », « Calendar », « Player setting », « Competition setting », « Match setting », « Election process », « Video player » and every URL having the trademark “youfoot” (these hole elements being hereafter Youfoot), whether on a computer or on a mobile device or by implementing parts of Youfoot on a third party’s website, is subject to the approval of the present agreement, which binds the user of Youfoot to youfoot ltd, 25 Leith Mansions, Grantully Road, London W9 1LQ, United Kingdom. Youfoot is hosted in Germany.
Whether you are a “Visitor” (which means you are navigating on Youfoot or you use Youfoot without been registered on Youfoot) or you are a “Member” (which means you are a registered user of Youfoot), you have READ, UNDERSTOOD AND YOU APROVE EXPRESSLY AND WITHOUT RESERVATIONS THE AGREEMENT, since you visit, display or use Youfoot. If you decide to become a “Member” of Youfoot, you will need to confirm your approval of the Agreement by clicking on the relevant button during the registering procedure.
The word “User” or “you” designates equally a “Visitor” or a “Member”. Every User is bound by the provisions of the Agreement.
READ CAREFULLY THE AGREEMENT. IT INCLUDES OBLIGATIONS AT YOUR CHARGE FOR THE RESPECT OF WHICH YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE RESPONSABILITY.
The provisions of the Agreement could be changed, modified, by adds or suppressions unilaterally by youfoot Ltd provided the User is informed as follows.
For every modification, Youfoot Ltd informs the User that the terms of the Agreement have been changed if it’s a Member on the news feed of it’s profile page, by message, e-mail or by any other more adapted mean, and will inform Visitors on the unregistered homepage during a reasonable period after the modification takes effect.
These modifications will be immediately applicable from the moment that they are made available to the Users.
If the User continue to use Youfoot after modification of the Agreement, he approves either explicitly or tacitly the modifications of the Agreement. If the User disagrees with the Agreement, HE MUST STOP USING Youfoot IMMEDIATELY. If the User infringes the provisions of the Agreement or every legal provision in effect, Youfoot Ltd reserves the right to deny him access to Youfoot and delete all information or profile about him.
If youfoot Ltd offers you a translation of the English version of the Agreement, this translation is made available for you only for your convenience and shall not govern your relationship with Youfoot Ltd. Sole the English version governs your relationship with youfoot Ltd. In case of differences between the English version and the translation of the Agreement, the English version shall prevail.
The present preamble is integrated in the Agreement and has got the same contractual value as the other provisions of the Agreement.
Article I – Eligibility to YouFoot
By using, displaying, visiting Youfoot, you declare and guarantee, that (a) you subscribe, approve and understand the Agreement ; (b) you are aged at least of 13 years ; (c) your use of Youfoot does not infringe any law or legal provision in effect.
Moreover, your access to Youfoot is submitted to the respect of following commitments:
- You engage not to copy the functions of Youfoot, on any support, without previous written authorization of Youfoot Ltd ;
- You engage to comply with the Community rules of Youfoot
- You engage not to modify or alter any part of the applications and functions of Youfoot ( e.g. with malicious code) ;
- You engage not to try to or to hedge, deactivate or disturb in any other manner any function of Youfoot related to the security of Youfoot.
- You engage not to use Youfoot in a commercial aim, without previous written authorization of youfoot Ltd. The prohibited commercial uses are for example :
- The reselling of the access to Youfoot to third parties
- The redistribution of the services and functions of Youfoot
- If you use the Video player of Youfoot on your Internet site, you shall not block the visible link to Youfoot embodied in the Video player and you shall not modify the Video player of Youfoot in anyway ;
- You engage not to use, or to launch a automated system (included any robot, spider or offline player with access to Youfoot) sending more queries to the severs of youfoot Ltd, in a given laps of time, than a human being could reasonably do, using during the same laps of time a standard and unmodified Internet navigator available for the public. Nevertheless, youfoot Ltd grants to the public and free of charge search engine providers to use spiders in order to copy information from Youfoot in the sole aim to create indexes of these information available to the public, but no caches or archives of these information. Youfoot Ltd reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either totally or in part.
- You engage not to use Youfoot for soliciting a commercial activity or being related to a commercial undertaking, and not to solicit Users for commercial aims without express and written approval of youfoot Ltd ;
- You engage to send no unauthorized or unsolicited advertising messages to the Users of Youfoot through Youfoot, such as spam or chain letters, or viruses, malicious programs or corrupt files ;
- You engage to communicate through Youfoot only on subjects directly or indirectly related to soccer, and to upload only Contents related directly or indirectly to soccer.
If you do not comply with one or more of these commitments, you aren’t authorized to access to Youfoot, youfoot Ltd reserves the right to delete your registration to Youfoot and you are invited to stop immediately any use of Youfoot.
Nevertheless, if you are not complying with the age condition, parents and tutors may authorize minors under 13 to use Youfoot, under the condition that they take in charge all responsibilities for the minor, and especially all behavior related to the use of Youfoot, which would infringe the Agreement. Youfoot Ltd requires the consent of parents or tutors as made provision in the applicable laws related to minor protection.
Article II - Members
Furthermore, it is your responsibility to ensure that your personal data that identifies you is exact and complete. You guarantee to youfoot ltd, that any information furnished during your inscription is true and correct and that you will maintain the truth of these information. You are sole responsible of the activity on your account. It is strictly forbidden to use an account that doesn’t belong to you and it is your duty to keep secret your password. Youfoot Ltd will not be responsible of the fraudulent use of your account.
If you use or create an account in name of a corporate body, you guarantee, that you are duly authorized to represent and engage the concerned corporate body to accept the Agreement.
If you choose to be a Player-Member either during the registration procedure or by editing your profile, you accept that the public edit the information of your player profile.
Article III - YouFoot Ltd properties
Besides each Content posted by the Users on Youfoot (see Article IV), Youfoot is entirely owned by youfoot Ltd. The User recognizes that youfoot Ltd has got notably following rights, and engages to comply to them:
- The Community trademark “youfoot” n°008162299 and its international extensions
- The patent n° PCT/IB2009/053583 protects the main functions of Youfoot
- The copyright on the applications, graphics and mock-ups of Youfoot
- The right of the database producer on Youfoot
- The comments and statistics generated by the PlayCom application
Consequently, the trademark, the functions subject to the patent, the copyrights, the databases of Youfoot Ltd shall not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, sold, licensed or exploited in any way and for any aim without the previous written approval of youfoot ltd or its licensees.
Youfoot Ltd reserves all rights which are not expressly licensed, besides the rights on each Content.
As producer of the database of Youfoot, youfoot Ltd forbids any massive extraction or series of extractions of the data provided in its databases included these encompassing the Content, without an API key namely delivered by youfoot Ltd.
Article IV - Hosting of content
Youfoot enables the Users to post content and proposes different hosting possibilities for contents like images, videos, text or sound that the User has posted on Youfoot on their sole and entire responsibility (‘Content’).
The User acknowledges that the posting on Youfoot of following Content is prohibited:
- A Content obviously insulting or encouraging racism, hate or physical aggression of any kind, against any group or individual ;
- A Content which harass or encourages the harassment of another person ;
- A violent or sexual Content or a link to an internet site reserved to adults.
- A Content which solicit personal data from people aged less than 18 years old ;
- A Content which broadcast in public information likable to cause or create a risk for the confidentiality of security of a person or its information ;
- A Content which constitutes or promotes willingly information that are false or misleading or encourage illegal activities or abusive, obscene, defamatory or threatening behaviors ;
- A Content that constitute an illegal or non authorized copy of works protected by copyright or encourage piracy of works, notably by providing pirated software or links to it, providing information enabling to circumvent anti-copy protections or by providing pirated Content or links to pirated Content ;
- A Content that implies the transmission of electronic unsolicited mail, chain letters or unsolicited direct mail or spam or any kind of unsolicited commercial proposal. Such Content prejudices heavily Youfoot and its reputation. As a reasonable estimation of such prejudice, you accept, the case maybe, to pay to youfoot ltd the sum of 200 Euros for each unsolicited electronical or non electronical mail or any other non authorized commercial communication that you would have sent through or on Youfoot.
- A Content that serves the cause or promote any activity or contractual, unlawful, or criminal enterprise or provides information and instructions related to illegal activities, including, but not only, the conception and buy of illegal weapons, the violation of privacy or the supply or creation of computer viruses ;
- A Content that solicit passwords or personal data from other Users for commercial or illegal purposes ;
- A Content that implies commercial activities or selling without previous and written approval of youfoot ltd, such as competitions, gambling, advertising, or pyramidal operations, excepted if the activity is organized by Youfoot ltd or its partners;
- A Content that violates the right of confidentiality, image rights, copyrights, trademark rights, civil rights or any kind of other rights of any person;
- A Content that promotes propaganda and / or symbols of unconstitutional or illegal organizations;
- A Content permitting to hedge or modify, or to try to hedge and modify, or encouraging persons to hedge or modify any technology or application component of Youfoot;
- A Content generating interferences, perturbations or creation of excessive charge for Youfoot or the networks and services connected to Youfoot ;
- A Content unrelated with soccer or the soccer world ;
The interpretation of the prohibited character of the Content is done at the sole discretion of youfoot ltd and the competent courts.
The Content is the sole property of the Users, which are sole responsible of the posting and the use of the Content on Youfoot. During the posting of the Content, the User guarantees youfoot ltd against every action or claim of third parties pursuant to the posting and use of the Content on Youfoot.
It is expressly agreed that the User post the Content on Youfoot under the license CREATIVE COMMONS PATERNITY 2.0.
The main provisions of this license are: You authorize the communication to the public, the modification and the reproduction of the Content that you post in the limits of the moral rights of the Author.
In consequence, the User agree that youfoot ltd or any User uses, copies, reproduces, and represents the Content on Youfoot or elsewhere, and that advertising may be inserted, before, during, or in the Content, according to the manners of Internet.
Moreover, the User has to respect the following technical specifications for the posting of Content:
- VIDEO : 100 mo and 10 min. maximum
- IMAGE : 5mo
Article V - Liability
In any case, youfoot Ltd, its employees and representatives or agents could not be liable for (i) a direct, indirect, moral or physical prejudice resulting of any infringement of third party rights related to the Content, (ii) prejudices related to any property right, (iii) resulting of any interruption of connection of Youfoot or resulting of any error, delay, robbery, defection, suppression or addition, of any technical problem related to a update or not of Youfoot.
Youfoot includes eventually links to third party sites or third party services (Other services). Youfoot Ltd is not responsible of the information, products, services, techniques and functions proposed by Other services. Youfoot Ltd doesn’t guarantee to the Users the use of the Other services, which they do at their own risk.
The mail, businesses or participations to games, gambling, promotions or lottery proposed by advertisings available on Youfoot or on Other services aren’t linked to Youfoot Ltd, which isn’t responsible for them.
Furthermore, youfoot Ltd is simple content hosting provider and hasn’t got neither a general nor a special supervision obligation on the Content. Youfoot Ltd doesn’t select, acquire, distribute, license, preview, or approve the Content and its posting. The User are sole responsible of the Content and its posting. The User are sole responsible of the Content as well as any document or information they are transmitting to other Users and must ensure that the Content and its posting complies with all laws in effect and doesn’t infringe rights of third parties.
The sole obligations of the hosting provider Youfoot Ltd refer to (i) the embodiment of a procedure permitting to take down the illegal Content as stated in article VI, (ii) the preservation of your connection data, covered by the professional confidentiality and processed in respect of legal dispositions of personal data and (iii) the withdrawal in 48h of any Content obviously illegal, as soon as we have effective knowledge by mean of a notice respecting the instruction 2000/31/CE of june 8th 2000, the SI n°2013 of august 21st 2003 and the E commerce regulations of 2002.
You declare, guarantee and engage to: (i) you are owner of the Content that you post on Youfoot or you have the right to post the Content under CREATIVE COMMONS PATERNITY 2.0 license as aforementioned, and (ii) the publishing of the Content that you are posting doesn’t infringe any law in effect, the right to privacy, the image right, the consumer rights or any other right of any person or entity. You engage yourself to take into charge any fees, royalties or any other sum of money claimed by any person or corporate body in consequence of your posting of Content on Youfoot, (iii) the Content that you post doesn’t create risks fo health or security or threatens national security (iv) the Content that you post doesn’t promote illegal products such as drugs, stolen products, propaganda products.
You accept to indemnify and discharged of all responsibility youfoot ltd, its affiliates and claims, demands, representants (included legal fees), supported by youfoot ltd and coming from any third party because of your use of Youfoot in violation of the Agreement, and / or inexact declarations and guarantees given for the Agreement and/or all Content posted by you.
Article VI - Process of take down of illegaly posted content
Youfoot Ltd reserves the rights, at its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to publish or take down one or another of your posted Content (notably your private messages) which would infringe the Agreement or the laws in effect. As well, youfoot Ltd reserves the right to refuse, limit, suspend or interrupt your access in all or in part of Youfoot at any moment, with or without his previous information or explanation, and without engaging any liability for this purpose, in case of violation of the Agreement or the laws in effect.
Youfoot ltd permits to the copyright owners or any other rights owners which would be stolen by the illegal posting of a Content, to report any litigious Content and engage a process of take down of that Content, with the following steps:
- You shall :
- Bring the evidence of the ownership of your rights or those of your mandatory, if the litigious Content is protected by copyright of a personality right ;
- The case may be, a mandate of the owner of the rights;
- Identify precisely the litigious Content
- Communicate your identity and your full contact details
European Continental office
24, rue Lalo 75016
- The date of the notification
- If you are physical person : your name, job, address, nationality, date and place of birth ;
- If you are a corporate body : your form, denomination, office address and official representative;
- The names and address of recipient or, if it is a corporate body, its name and office ;
- The describing of the litigious facts and their precise location ;
- The reasons for which the Content shall be taken down, comprising the mention of legal dispositions and fact justifications ;
- The mail copy shipped to the author or editor of the litigious posted Content, asking for the interruption, take down or modification or justification of what the author or editor couldn’t be reached.
- The evidence of the ownership of your rights or those of your mandatory, if the litigious CONTENT is protected by a copyright or a personality right.
- The case maybe, a mandate of the owner of the rights.
Article VII - Personnal data and confidentiality
Article VIII - Litigation
A/ BETWEEN USERS
You are sole liable for your interacting with other Users. Youfoot Ltd reserves the right, but is not subject to any obligation, of implying in any way in the litigations between you and the other Users.
B/ BETWEEN YOU AND YOUFOOT
The present Agreement is governed by the French law, without prejudice of the international conflict rules. You and youfoot Ltd accept to submit any litigation between you and youfoot Ltd to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in order to resolve any disagreement related with the present Agreement.
You and youfoot Ltd agree that claims could be engaged against one or the other parties more than (1) one year after the birth of the cause of the claim. Passed this time, any action or claim would not be acceptable.
Article IX - Termination
The Agreement and any modification of it, are binding as long as you use Youfoot or you are a Member of Youfoot. You can stop your membership at any moment, for any reason, by following the instructions on your profile page. Youfoot Ltd may stop your membership at any moment as well, for any reason. In case of termination of your Membership, the Agreement stays applicable if the use of Youfoot continues.
If you would like to terminate your Agreement having obligatory force, you can do it either by written notice to Youfoot Ltd at any moment, or (b) by closing your Youfoot account. Your notification must be sent to Youfoot Ltd, European Continental Office, 24, rue Lalo 75016 Paris FRANCE. Youfoot Ltd may at any moment resolute your Agreement if:
- You don’t respect on or more provisions of the Agreement ( or act in a way that shows obviously that you don’t have the intention to respect the provisions of the Agreement); or
- Youfoot Ltd is bound by the law to do so (for example, if Youfoot becomes illegal) ; or
- Youfoot Ltd will soon close Youfoot and the access to Youfoot in your country of residency or country you are using in Youfoot; or
- The distribution of Youfoot is not anymore commercially sustainable from the point of view of Youfoot Ltd.
Consequently the resolution of the Agreement, all rights, obligations and liabilities that you and Youfoot ltd have benefited or you and Youfoot ltd are obliged to (or which are accumulated during the contract period of the Agreement) or which are infinite, will not be affected by that resolution and will still be binding after resolution for both parties.
The provisions III, IV, V stay valid after termination of the Agreement.
Article X - Exchange, return and refund policy
We replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at
For online pitch reservations, exchanges are applicable if you notify us at least 48 hours in advance before the start of your reservation.
Software products are non-returnable, non-refundable but may be exchanged if defective (error must be reproducible).
To process any exchange, return,or refund request we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
We do not offer returns or refund unless specified for a specific product and service. Third party's exchange, return and refund policies may apply for products and services. Such policies will be made available to you before you complete your purchase. Such policies will apply and take precedent over our general exchange, return and refund policy.
Article XI - Miscellaneous
Should a provision of the Agreement be declared void or illegal or unenforceable for any reason, this provision shall be understood in a sense enabling it to become legal and enforceable. If such an interpretation should be impossible, the concerned provision sole shall be declared a non written, the entire other parts of the Agreement staying untouched and valid.
Article XII - Applicable law
The laws of England apply to the Agreement, except if another law is specified. Any court treating a case related to the Agreement will consequently have to apply the provisions of the England law, which is agreed between Youfoot Ltd and the User.
London, June 30th 2014,